We want to reassure our clients that Cavendish Munro have implemented a full home working business model using secure IT systems, to minimise the impact on our staff, whilst continuing to provide a full service to you in these challenging times.
All staff will be available on the same telephone and E-mail contact details you will have, or alternatively use the main switchboard number of 020 7264 0545 or email@example.com.
Where possible we ask that:
- All payments should be made by BACS and not Cheques.
- Items should be scanned and sent by E-mail and not posted or DX
This is an unprecedented situation, and we will continue to closely monitor and comply with official advice whilst ensuring we provide a normal service in the event that staff become ill or need to self-isolate.
Lloyd's Brexit Update
Lloyd’s is proposing to transfer certain EEA insurance policies to Lloyd’s Brussels. The proposed transfer will not change terms and conditions of any policy, except that Lloyd’s Brussels will become the insurer and Data Controller in respect of the transferred policies. Further information about the proposal (including whether it could affect your pre-transfer position), which policies are transferring, your rights and what you need to do can be found at www.lloyds.com/brexit-transfer
Welcome to Cavendish Munro
- We provide a personal service to every client, ranging from performing a market exercise to search for value for money for clients, to assisting clients to present their claims to insurers, should the need arise
- We have a nationwide network of insurer contacts, along with access to the prestigious Lloyd’s market, enabling us to meet face to face with underwriters to broker great deals on indemnity insurance for our clients
- If you would like to find out more, to see if we can save you money or help with placing your insurance if you have had problems in the past get in touch today.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Your professional indemnity insurance offers you and your firm financial protection against claims from your clients, if they have suffered a loss as a result of an error on your part.
With so much at stake, it is vital that you have the right cover in place.
We are specialists in our field and aim to help you find the right policy, at the right price.